Thursday, March 31, 2011

Plantronics K100 Bluetooth in the car speakerphone - PCWorld

Plantronics K100 Bluetooth car speakerphoneWith its user-friendly design and audio quality, Plantronics K100 is one of the best Bluetooth car speaker we used, despite our few complaints. The K100 ($80 8 March 2011) is easy to use and generally clear and effective audio product.

The K100 attaches easily to a visor of car with the clip of metal preaffixed robust but bulky. The unit not to move during my walk in the car, and remove the visor required only a quick tug.

Once I got the lay of the land - the only controls you need all seated in a row - I found the K100 easy to use when driving. To begin, all the buttons are large. With my eyes on the road, I could easily locate the call button and the power, which is located in the very middle of the line. Then when I wanted dial by voice ("Office of Tim call," said), I've simply held down the primary button with my thumb for about 2 seconds to open the voice command of my phone feature. Or I could do a quick double-tap to redial the last outgoing number. The main button is surrounded by a volume wheel ridged, and the mute button and control of the FM transmitter are on each side of the main button.

The buttons has delivered excellent response when I pressed I liked having does not for them to press very hard to find such well defined tactile feedback. Even if the sounds of clic - clac are strong, he does to my passengers or me.

On the volume wheel, on the other hand, I needed to do a little foot to make the adjustments I wanted.

Voice coming through the K100 sonne claire. At the other end, according to my calls, I sounded a little stifled throughout, but people can hear what I was talking about; generally my words were not broken, nor fact listeners complain static. Only a handful of words here and there sounded choppy. In fact, a caller commented that - unlike other models of this particular product category - the K100 is not his too-like speaker.

The K100 has done a good job pushing traffic noise, in the background while people have told me that they could hear empathic frequent my children in those instances when I was not talking. (I found very useful to have the big mute button, at hand here.)

The button of the FM transmitter allows you to hear appeals and audio streaming (such as GPS directions) through the car stereo system. You press the button for the FM and FM transmission channel is announced. And then manually adjust you the radio of your car to this channel, and you are ready to manage calls and the air using loudspeakers of the car, improving the listening experience. If you need to find an available channel, no problem: K100 allows, you hold FM button until another channel is available. Note: Your phone must support of Audio Distribution of advanced, or A2DP profile, to take advantage of the K100 characteristic audio streaming. For more details, see the discussion of the specifications of Bluetooth in our Bluetooth products buying guide.

I believe that the quality of calls - especially outgoing calls - thread Bluetooth in the car speakerphone must improve before giant anyone can be described as beautiful. In the meantime, the audio quality of the K100 is decent and therefore constantly. Given that and its eye-catching design, the K100 is a solid as a companion Bluetooth choice if you need to use your phone in the car.

For more advice on the choice of the Bluetooth product right for you, see "How to buy a Bluetooth headset or loudspeaker car."


View the original article here


ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment